Followers

Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday's Funnies #8


A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest, “I almost had an affair with another woman.”

The priest said, "What do you mean, almost?”

The Irishman said, “Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped.”

The priest said, “Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box.”

The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box. He paused for a moment and then started to leave.

The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, “I saw that! You didn't put any money in the poor box!”

The Irishman replied, “Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and according
to you, that's the same as putting it in!”





There once was a religious young woman who went to Confession. Upon entering the confessional, she said, "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned."

The priest said, "Confess your sins and be forgiven."

The young woman said, "Last night my boyfriend made passionate love to me seven times."

The priest thought long and hard and then said, "Squeeze seven lemons into a glass and then drink the juice."

The young woman asked, "Will this cleanse me of my sins?'"

The priest said, "No, but it will wipe that smile off of your face."



A woman was having a passionate affair with an Irish inspector from a pest-control company. One afternoon they were carrying on in the bedroom together when her husband arrived home unexpectedly.

"Quick," said the woman to the lover, "into the closet!" and she pushed him in the closet, stark naked.

The husband, however, became suspicious and after a search of the bedroom discovered the man in the closet.

"Who are you?"  he asked him.

"I'm an inspector from Bugs-B-Gone," said the exterminator.

"What are you doing in there?" the husband asked.

"I'm investigating a complaint about an infestation of moths," the man replied.

"And where are your clothes?" asked the husband.

The man looked down at himself and said, "Those little bastards!"


And keep a sense of humor. It doesn't mean you have to tell jokes. If you can't think of anything else, when you're my age, take off your clothes and walk in front of a mirror. I guarantee you'll get a laugh.

Art Linkletter

6 comments:

Country Gal said...

LOL ! I had a good giggle here thanks ! Happy St Patty's day to you !

Adam said...

great jokes

Brian Miller said...

hahahaha....those bastards ate my clothes....

Unknown said...

The hungry moths were my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! *lol*

Danica Bridges-Martin said...

I'll have to pass these on, my mother-in-law will love them :) Danica