1) Do you know what a "tittle" is? No, it's not a small boob. It is the "dot" over an "i" or "j".
3) Okay, the next fun word is "Gynecomastia". Let's look at this word, shall we? The first part of the word, "gyne" might lead you to think of the female reproductive organs. And that would be leading you down the wrong path. This DOES have to do with the body, though. It is the abnormal over-development of the breasts in a man. Think MAN BOOBS. Or MOOBS.
4) If you are not barefoot at this moment then take off your socks and shoes and look at your toes. Is your second toe taller than your big toe? That's called "Morton's Toe".
|NOT MY FOOT!|
'Course, if you've been a follower of mine for awhile, you would have known all about Morton's Toe because you read about it here.
5) Another name for when your stomach growls is called "Wamble".
Or you could be feelings "wambly", i.e. nauseated or your stomach is rolling. But you wouldn't be having this problem.
6) "Rectal Tenesmus". Gosh I hate when that happens. Don't you? What am I talking about? It's feeling like incomplete defecation, you know, like you're full of, er, shit. Or, some of it, anyway.
8) How big is YOUR "philtrum"? Some people have prominent ones, others - not so much. What am I referring to? The groove that runs under your nose to your upper lip.
And so, children, that is your lesson for today. Your welcome.