1) What are three names that you are known by?
Patty Puff Lips (don't ask)
2) Name three jobs you've held in your illustrious career.
Sign Language Interpreter
Library Circulation Clerk
3) Names of three pets you either grew up with or had as an adult.
Skeeter (beagle mix)
4) Name three of your strong points.
I am loyal as all get out.
I am kind.
I am funny.
5) Name three of your faults.
I am a wimp. I don't stand up for myself.
I don't sit up straight.
I'm as blind as a bat.
6) Name three things you are good at doing.
Some people think photography
7) Name three things you are bad at doing.
8) Name three things you'd like to accomplish in your lifetime.
Publish a book
Drive stick without popping the clutch*
Learn to swim without being afraid
9) Name three places you would like to visit one day.
Newfoundland/Prince Edward Island
Redwood Forest, CA
photo courtesy of Wikipedia
10) Name three places you've been to that you'd like to go back and visit again.
Chincoteague/Assateague Island, VA*
photo courtesy of www.travel.nationalgeographic.com/
11) Name three hobbies.
12) What are three things we don't know about you?
I'm a lover not a fighter
I have no fashion sense*
I cry easily
13) Name three of your favorite flowers.
photo courtesy of whatdoiknow.typepad.com
14) If you husband wasn't such a stickler about "animals belong outside" AND you lived in a house, what kind of pets would you have?
photo courtesy of www.faqs.org
15) Name three of your favorite foods.
Photo courtesy of www.meadowvale.co.uk
I hope this gives you a better idea of who I am and why I'm clinging so close to the edge.
Note: *means future post with more info. Stay tuned.
This is a scheduled post. I am away from my computer for the weekend, giving my sore wrist and eyes a rest! I will catch up with your blogs when I get back. Have a great weekend!