Followers

Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday's Things in a Row

The other day I wandered around an outside shopping mall and  was surprised at how many things I saw in a row!

Like these closed umbrellas at some tables outside of a restaurant.


Here is a shot of the OTHER side of the restaurant. SO MANY things in a row - windows, tables, fish hanging from the ceiling, lights, pillars, etc!


How about these colorful awnings?



Now some women would go ga-ga over what was is inside this store. Me? I'm fascinated by the awnings on this DSW Shoe Warehouse store.



A fun place to shop is Trader Joe's.  They've got a nice wine and beer selection, great produce, different kinds of frozen foods that you might not see in other grocery stores, and other odd and/or different things. I love these red carts lined up outside of the store. That's our Big Blue truck in the background!


Oh, wait! I only need a few things!



What have you shopped around for this week and found?

10 comments:

The Bipolar Diva said...

I love your eye!

SquirrelQueen said...

Those fish are just too cool. You found some really great things in a row this week Pat. I love the red shopping carts!

Valerie said...

Love all of these, Pat.
The times I see supermarket trolleys and baskets and I never think 'these are good for things in a row'. I reckon I go around with my eyes shut.

Gail said...

Fantastic things in a row...love those fish!

Lesley said...

I keep hearing about how wonderful this Trader Joe's is, but I have never been in their store.

DesertHen said...

Great Row shots! I love those awnings as well! Trader Joe's is a great place to shop! Sadly I have to drive two hours to the nearest store! That's one Big Blue truck! =)

Anonymous said...

I remember when "Justice" used to be called "Limited Too".
Brings back memories from my youth.

-driz
refreshsomething.blogspot.com

Lynda said...

I bought a mini-prep plus Cuisinart food processor - - - to chop stuff electrically - - -especially the walnuts I put in breakfast muffins. As usual, I love your things in a row. When we see things in order, it makes life seem less chaotic!

labbie1 said...

Fun! Sorry I didn't get to join in the fun last week--was under the weather, but I'm back! As always, LOVE the fun! :)

labbie1 said...

PS Did I mention I think your Fall header is so cute and creative????