Followers

Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday's Funnies #12











With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much 
Information and wisdom in our heads that when there 
is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. 
So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured,
educated and happy.

Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror
I will think,  “Good grief, look how smart I am!”

Must be where "smart ass" came from!



Everybody laughs the same in every language 
because laughter is a universal connection.

Yakov Smirnoff

14 comments:

Brian Miller said...

all for connecting through laughter...smiles...and winning dance competitions just walking across the floor...that may be my only hope...smiles.

Christine said...

It makes me smile to see you end with a Yakov quote. We once saw his show in Branson, MO, and had a ball.
Have a great weekend!

JoJo said...

The swing one really cracked me up. lol

Adam said...

I bet that swing guy was asking for it

Unknown said...

Good ones! I have to steal that first cartoon and post it on facebook! lol

Maude Lynn said...

That second cartoon is awesome!

labbie1 said...

Good ones! Gave me a laugh and now I know I am ENORMOUSLY SMART!!!! LOL

Liz A. said...

"It will be fun, they said."

Gets me every time.

mary i said...

Never said a word on your site. I have to say today: Thank You for the laughs! A lurker from Alabama...

labbie1 said...

PS Sorry if you have written about it but the sculpture in your header--I have seen it a lot but what is it? I like it! :)

When I think of Chicago I always think of the corncob buildings. I think they are cool! :)

Along These Lines ... said...

Love the wine quote!

Carletta said...

Thanks for morning laughs Pat! :)

DesertHen said...

Oh dear...I just laughed so hard my side hurts! These are great!

Love the quote at the end...so true!

Betty Manousos said...

haha...all of these are excellent!
pat, i can always count on you for a good laugh!

the quote at the end is so true.

happy sunday!

big hugs~