Followers

Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday's Funnies #33

Not all the entertainment is in the aisles of Wal-Mart. There's some really strange stuff in the parking lot, too!

Take a gander!

A traveling Christmas display!
At first I thought, possibly, she was giving him a shot in his hip and THAT was why his shorts were hanging off. But then I saw her arm reaching to the ground so, no, that's not it. I guess he figured if he covered up his naughty bits, we'd just IGNORE his whole butt-cheek hanging out!
If his car doesn't cause an accident, his outfit sure would!
I heard that this was possible on those extremely hot days, but seriously? In the Wal-mart parking lot? Did they have to run into the store to buy the ingredients first? Then mix up the batch of cookies in the car?
Hmm....is the "home" in the back of his truck I wonder?
"Giddy-up, Bo, I heard there's a sale on cowboy boots!"
Well, that'll work - until a strong wind comes by. And then it's bye-bye umbrella, hello raindrops!




The human race has one really effective weapon,
 and that is laughter.

MARK TWAIN

11 comments:

Christine said...

As my grandma would say when she's trying to be tactful...Well, that's different. :)

Brian Miller said...

ha. we have one of those blinged out cars in town...err...yeah cover your rear....um walmart is scary...

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Scary out there, isn't it?

Adam said...

Walmart is the hangout for all the crazies. I remember one time seeing a convoy of electric riding carts and it was a whole family of fat people. Even the children were obese.

Just makes me shake my head.

Gail said...

I go to Wal Mart. You should see me!

JoJo said...

OMG I LOVED the art car and the tie dye pic best!!!! I always wanted to do that with an old beater car, stick cool stuff all over it.

Sharon said...

Hahaha I think if I entered a store on a horse they would kick me out!

Liz A. said...

A traveling Christmas display... I've seen the antlers and the bows, but not the trailer. Still processing...

Anonymous said...

Good grief. People never cease to amaze me.

Lynda said...

Those are FUNNY! Did you see them all - - - or probably got some off the internet? They are good. I have seen some "interesting" stuff at Wal-Mart and would like to get pics of it without being caught. I did get the back of one man a couple of years ago. His outfit was ridiculously unbelievable.

Carletta said...

WHERE do you find these!
That first one beats all. I'm embarrassed for him. :)