Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday's Things in a Row

Old MacDonald had a farm....EIEIO.

And on that farm he had some chickens. EIEIO

With a bawk, bawk here.......
Old MacDonald had a farm...EIEIO. And on that farm he had some turkeys. EIEIO.

With a gobble, gobble here.....
Old MacDonald had a farm...EIEIO. And on that farm he had some roosters. EIEIO.

With a cock-a-doodle doo here.......
Old MacDonald had a farm...EIEIO. And on that farm he had some ducks. EIEIO.

With a quack, quack here......
Old MacDonald had a farm...EIEIO. And on that farm he had some sheep. EIEIO. But there were only two and you need at least three to make a row, EIEIO. So I have no pictures to show.

These photos were actually taken at Hank's Farm, in Ottawa, IL, which has a Curious Goods store that sells all kinds of things. There is also a good restaurant, AND all these animals are walking all over the grounds.

I remembered at the last minute about Thursday's Things In a Row. I'm losing track of days because we are on the road making our way down to Arizona!

What have you got for me this week?

22 comments:

Ebie said...

Oh, I love this meme, I got tons of things in a row.

I'll come back Pat and get myself organized!

SquirrelQueen said...

Gotta love all the poultry and waterfowl in a row. Those roosters are totally cool.

Ebie said...

The roosters are a little bit rusty, but they look so cute!

Francisca said...

This Old MacDonald had lots of fun farm animals in a row! And the metal roosters are a hoot!

[Pat, I hope you don't mind my linking for only my LAST photo of my post today... but I did think of you when I took the shot last night! :-)]

Valerie said...

I like the lightheartedness of this post, Pat. Great pics too.

How's Lily?

Gail said...

Great rows...rows I know, even your header has rows.

Tina´s PicStory said...

nice rows :)

TechnoBabe said...

Quiet roosters though.

Brian Miller said...

yer roosters look a little stiff...smiles...haha...nice we went to the farm last weekend to get a pumpkin

Eva Gallant said...

There's something about those roosters that's not quite right.

Bossy Betty said...

Happy travels to you! I think the roosters look fine. They are just a bit stiff, but they are probably just camera shy.

Jeannelle said...

Nice rows of fowl! I've always liked those black & white chickens. I think they are called Barred Rocks...we used to have some.

Leovi said...

Nice pictures, that kind of chickens for a long time since I saw them.

Nezzy said...

Come on down to the Ponderosa Pat...I've got the wild~eyed cattle and donkeys!!!! E-I-E-I-OOOOO :o)

I love this post sweetie!!!

God bless ya and have a fun filled day!

Mama Zen said...

These are so cute! Pretty chickens!

Donna said...

Love these!
Oooops...I forgot too!!
hughugs

DesertHen said...

What cool and quiet roosters in a row! Love all the foul and poultry in these shots!

Safe travels to your new local.

kisatrtle said...

Love this!

Drizzle said...

Haha, chickens and roosters just have a weird way of making me happy. But so do cupcakes and goats.

Love your rows this week!
I have missed Thursday's Things in a Row, but my camera broke. :(

-driz
refreshsomething.blogspot.com

Lindy MacDuff said...

What a nice collection of birds! One of these days I'll participate; just too many other things happening right now.

Ami said...

Nothing in my life behaves well enough to actually stay in rows.
EIEIO.

Betty Manousos@ Cut and Dry said...

the hens and the ducks are really cute!

lovely things in a row.