Here are the answers to yesterday's Christmas Carols game. #9 - FTS Really seemed to throw people. Who's your favorite snowman? Frosty!
1. S C I C T T - Santa Claus is Coming To Town
2. I S M K S C - I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
3. J B - Jingle Bells
4. I D O A W C - I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas
5. R T R N R - Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer
6. C R O A O F - Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
7. D Y H W I H ? - Do You Hear What I Hear?
8. A I A M - Away In a Manger
9. F T S - Frosty the Snowman
10 O C A Y F - O come all ye faithful
11. I C U A M C - It came upon a midnight clear
12. O L T O B - O little town of Bethlehem
13. J T T W - Joy to the world
14. SN Silent Night
15. LIS Let it snow
16. WCIT What Child is this?
17. TTDOC The twelve days of Christmas
18. GRYMG God rest ye merry gentlemen
19. HTHAS Hark the herald angels sing
20. WWYAMC We wish you a Merry Christmas
How did you do?
Stay tuned for more games!
Many thanks to www.bowtieproducts.com for the quiz.
Q. Why does Santa Claus like to work in the garden?
A. Because he like to hoe, hoe, hoe!